Thursday, January 15, 2009

Egg Substitute Powder

This is what happens when I leave a 19 month old downstairs while I run upstairs to pull my hair back so that we can go meet Dad, Grandma, and Katie for lunch. When I came back downstairs this is what I found. The way I saw it I had two options. I could either get mad or laugh and run back upstairs to grab the camera. I obviusly chose the latter. I'm glad I did because I laugh everytime I watch the video which I couldn't upload because it was too large and I don't know how to downsize video. Anyway, if you want to see the video you'll have to check out my Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=49932386147&saved#/video/?id=543451147







2 comments:

Makele said...

Holly Cow, I can't believe how grown up that little man is. So glad Mitzie decided to help him clean up.

JoAnna Anderson said...

We have this happen all the time in our house (note my recent cake post with my youngest on our blog). Flour, gold fish crackers, cereal-- and it all happens in a matter of seconds! Oh & it always happens when its time to leave the house :) Boys are fun aren't they?!