Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We are having a ...

GIRL!!!
We just got back from the ultrasound and she said everything looked "beautiful"! I am so excited to have a little girl. I can't wait to get started on making bows and decorating her room. This is going to be so much fun!

14 comments:

Ellie said...

We are SO excited for little GIRL to arrive...oh how fun is PINK!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

yay!! You knew it!!! congrats you guys, how fun! She will be so cute!

The Hulls said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you! Girls are so fun to dress!

Jen said...

That is awesome I am excited for you guys!

Keri said...

Congratulations! You are going to love having a little princess around the house. And I love watching the guys with their baby girls, there's just something different and so it's so fun to watch. email me your email address so I can invite you to our blog, keriwillis@gmail.com

Ang said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Missy said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun!

esherman10 said...

How fun! I'm sure you'll love having a little girl to dress and spoil!

Kari said...

I'm totally excited that you are having a girl. Girls are SO MUCH FUN! Think of all the skirts, dresses, hair bows, bracelets and jewelry, the darling shoes and sandals.....aaah. Good thing we're rich, huh?! ;)

SP said...

Yay! I REALLY am so excited for you guys. You get to have so much fun getting her all dolled up and Ryan gets his little girl. They are so much fun. And the second is so much easier. Can't wait to see her.

Kathy said...

Carter is going to be the best big brother ever! He will protect her and make sure she loves sports! HA! She better have curly hair like her mom! We are way excited to meet her and have her be part of our family! Yeah for grandkids!

Candy said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope you are feeling well, and thanks for always posting about your groceries too...I have been doing better!

The Staples Fam said...

Congrats! That will be so fun to have one of each :)

Wendie said...

Jessica -

I've been totally out of the loop lately with my travels, but this is great news to hear!! Yea!! A girl. You can't ask for better than one of each. We'll all be super excited to meet her.