Friday, May 29, 2009

Worms Anyone?

We took a trip to Bountiful a few weekends back to visit Great Grandpa Dean. While the men were outside helping with some yard work, Carter somehow got a hold of some worms. He had fun pulling on and playing with them. What a little boy!






Seriously though, who could deny this smile?

5 comments:

SP said...

So fun! And about time you have an update I was beginning to think you all had your baby girl already :)!

The Hulls said...

I love all of your new pictures! Carter is such a handsome boy! You have a very cute pregnant belly too!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

yeah he is such a guy. haha. I would've never done that at his age...or now..let's be honest. I love the updates :)

Kari said...

Such a 'boy' thing to do! Love it.

Kathy said...

I think it was a good thing the girls were all out shopping and having some fun girl time because I hate worms! Grandma would of been saying...............yucky put it down!