These broke through a little over a week ago, but he really doesn't allow us to pull his bottom lip down and take a picture of them. Since he has no problems smiling, we finally we able to get a couple of good pictures of his chompers.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him when he hasn't been smiling! And look at him standing up in that crib. How cute is that! He's growing up soooo fast!!
He is so darn happy all the time! You can really see his teeth in these pictures! Cute P'J's too!
TEETH..the most horrible experience of parenthood (thus far)!! It's a good thing that the kids don't remember it, because I'll NEVER forget it! I'm proud of you two for surviving this one. Only a whole mouthful left...
Post a Comment