Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Random Shots

Jessica and Carter.
Carter loves his sweet potatoes.
Carter and Aspen.
Clapping.
Carter showing off his new outfit for our spring break cruise.

It's been a while since we've updated our blog. Here are a few random pictures from our adventures lately. Carter is crawling around like crazy now and teething is in full effect. Jessica continues to love life as a Mom and Ryan is hardly ever home due to work and school. It's been awfully busy lately and we can't wait to relax in the Mexican Riviera in a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Kari said...

He's so dang cute! Good luck on the cruise, I'm so jealous. You guys better post a TON of pics cuz I want to see them!

Marta said...

ooooo...I didn't know you were leaving on a cruise. Now I know that Jealousy is a sin, but I'm totally jealous of you right now!!! Do you think you could fit me in your luggage? Get back to me on that one.... if there's no room for chris, that's okay. he can stay home and clean the house.
Have fun...and don't think about anything but the beach!!!