We decided to make sure we took advantage of the situation and build a snowman. Because there was so much snow, we were able to make a relatively big snowman. A special thanks to our neighbors down the street for helping us heft the mid-section of the snowman. It took three guys to lift it. In addition, they spent the evening pulling kids around the neighborhood on a sled attached to his truck.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Snowman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
What a fabulous snowman! He is HUGE! Love the spray paint! What a fun addition to your family!
HOLY MOLY! I wondered how Ryan was able to top that incredibly tall snowman. Now I see the ladder and it's all coming together. Nice work, love it!
Great snowman! I think we will be seeing a ton a posts of snowman builing...this is where the contest begins ladies!
It looks like you are in Utah! Wierd
Who would have ever thought of spray paint for a snowman....nice job! I think we got more snow than you guys and our snow man is VERY tiny. We'll have to get some pointers for next time!
Post a Comment